dimanche 28 juin 2009

Café Concepto: the best brownin in town?

Of course I haven't tried them all...yet! But I have to admit that the brownie I had yesterday at Café Concepto was one of the best I've had in my life. Served warmed, without cream or ice cream, to enjoy the simple luxury of rich chocolate... Did enjoy it to the very last crumb!! Actually I could have taken my time and enjoy it a bit longer, but I guess I was craving chocolate more than I thought and it disappeared down my throat and into my grateful stomach in a Santiago minute!
And then I took my time sipping my English tea...A "Whittard of Chelsea" green tea...Finest tea since 1886 claims the tea box...I sure have no problem believing it.

And the place...you gotta love that little place! the colours, the warm atmosphere, the design of the furniture (I would probably try to take home one or two of those chairs if I had a purse big enough...or actually bigger than the one i'm using right now), and the music, the smell of freshly brewed coffee and yummy pastries... You can also have pita sandwichs, croissants...and they are equally as good as the brownies! Seems like you can't go wrong ordering anything here...





Cafe Concepto
Calle Jose Miguel De La Barra, 456
Santiago
Chile

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire